Trickett Welding are experts in the repair of leaking and faulty fuel tanks. We have experience in the repair of a number of different types of fuel tanks and can ensure your fuel tanks are repaired and returned in the shortest time possible, saving you a lot of money.
Our workshops are able to test and if possible repair with traditional methods such as solder or welding.
- Diesel Fuel Tanks.
- Petrol Fuel Tanks.
- Commercial Vehicle Fuel Tanks.
- Industrial Vehicle Fuel Tanks.
- Car Fuel Tanks Repaired.
- Agricultural & Farm Machinery Fuel Tanks.
- Vintage Vehicle Fuel Tanks.
A large percentage of classic fuel tanks can be repaired. Depending on how badly the tank is corroded, determines the type of repair that we carry out. Here at Trickett Welding we understand that every fuel tank is different, and the following factors will determine the cost.
- Is the tank petrol or diesel?
- Does the tank leak?
- Does it have any visible holes?
- Is the tank on show – many Vintage Rolls Royce vehicles have the tank mounted above the chassis.
- If your tank is undersealed, this would have to be removed to inspect tank condition
Please contact us and we can arrange to come out and see your fuel tank and give you an estimate as to the amount of work needed to repair it.